Skip to content

Opening book details…

About this document

Crawford Mansion History in Marblehead by api-258144632 is a document available to read on EtoBox.

The Crawford Mansion was a 20 room house on 16 acres built around 1785 and owned by E.R. Crawford. It was demolished in August 1943 and since its destruction, no other building has been built on the site at the corner of Center Street and Orchard.

Author
api-258144632
Language
EN