About this document
History of First Presbyterian Church Napa by Tom Flesher is a document available to read on EtoBox.
The First Presbyterian Church of Napa was founded in 1855 when Rev. J.C. Herron was sent as a missionary by the Presbyterian Church. The first church building was constructed in 1858. In 1874, the congregation resolved to build a new Victorian Gothic style church, which was completed at a cost of $17,374. Rev. Richard Wylie served as pastor for over 50 years from 1866 to 1921, making a significant impact on the church and community during his long tenure.
- Author
- Tom Flesher
- Language
- EN