Skip to content

Opening book details…

About this document

Port Clinton Lighthouse History Timeline by Taylor Freyer is a document available to read on EtoBox.

The Port Clinton Lighthouse was constructed in 1833 at the corner of Perry Street and East Market Space. Over the next 180 years it underwent several upgrades and renovations, including changing its power source from oil to electricity in 1926. It was moved from its original location in 1852 and again in 2016 when the Port Clinton Lighthouse Conservancy completed its restoration. The timeline traces the key events in the construction and history of the Port Clinton Lighthouse from its origins in the 1830s t

Author
Taylor Freyer
Language
EN